Information from: www.thelemonrun.org
The 6th Annual Lemon Run Philadelphia 5K Run/Walk and Kids’ Dash is Sunday, November 9!
Designed to be a family fun event, more than 2,000 runners and walkers of all ages complete the 3.1 mile course including inspirational childhood cancer heroes and their families. A 100 meter kids’ dash precedes the actual race enabling even the youngest of supporters to show their support in the fight against childhood cancer.
- Registration fees: 5K Runner - $45, 5K Walker - $35, Kids’ Dash - $15 (100 m dash).
- You can register on-site at the event or at any of the packet pick up locations below.
- Packet Pick Up Dates and Times:
- Friday, November 7: lululemon, Suburban Square, Ardmore, PA 3-7pm
- Saturday, November 8: ALSF Office, West Lobby, Bala Cynwyd, PA 11am-3pm
- Sunday, November 9: Registration Tent at The Lemon Run 7-8:15am
You don't have to live in the Philadelphia area to participate - sign up as a virtual runner and complete a 5K on Nov. 9 where you live. Virtual runners will be mailed a medal.